- The Operations Manager will lead site chemical operations.
- Develop the operations team to ensure the production of products are in a safe working environment for employees, environmentally compliant and of the highest possible quality.
- Promote the development of a continuous improvement culture.
- Scope and advocate ways to improve facility competitiveness including capital projects and innovative methods of manufacture.
- Manages raw material, production schedules and finished product inventories. Manages the engagement, performance and development of the staff. Responsible for all manufacturing metrics reporting.
- No relocation provided. $120K-$145K.
- The Operations Manager will BS degree with an engineering major (chemical preferred).
- 10+ years of progressive operations experience in a chemical manufacturing environment. At least 5 years in management.
- Track record of talent development.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.