- The Mechanical Engineer manages the facility-wide maintenance function of fixed and rotating equipment to ensure the availability of safe, responsive, high quality, affordable repair and maintenance services including preventive, routine, non-routine and emergency capabilities.
- Provide necessary development, motivation, coordination and internal cooperation for groups/individuals under his/her control in order to maximize efficiency.
- Provide and maintain standards of performance and appraisals, which promote high quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Process Safety Management within assigned area of responsibility.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Fixed / Rotating Equipment Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant or refinery.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.