- The Project Engineer will provide expertise and support to the maintenance teams in order to create and execute the reliability strategy for a number of unique, complex manufacturing processes.
- Identifying, establishing and implementing management systems and best practices for continuous improvement opportunities while driving overall maintenance and reliability effectiveness.
- Continuous improvement and maintenance of the sites rotating equipment utilizing both vibration and oil analysis.
- Managing all aspects of the capital projects as assigned.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$125K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree in Engineering (mechanical preferred).
- 7+ years of chemical plant maintenance, project and reliability experience. Deep knowledge of rotating equipment and vibration analysis.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to diagnose, troubleshoot, solve or help others solve equipment and/or process issues.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple, complex, time-sensitive projects.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.