- The Senior Process Engineer utilizes current and new industry developments to improve plant performance and reliability, which includes initiating and developing plant improvement modifications/projects.
- Support of project management.
- Responsible for supervision of the Process Engineering team.
- Develop and implement appropriate plant/process monitoring and optimization systems.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $110K-$140K.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree and 7+ years’ experience in a chemical engineering plant.
- Applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Experience identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.