- The Program Manager will set all engineering project targets with relevant stakeholders.
- Lead all system, sub-system and component development activities.
- Continuously monitor adherence to customer specifications and escalate changes.
- Ensure the generation of development specifications. Lead engineering program reviews.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Program Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 3+ years of experience in program / project management experience in the automotive industry.
- Product and manufacturing process experience for Tier 1, Tier 2 automotive suppliers.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.