- The Project Manager will focus on the capital deployment process and contract administration.
- Ensure the project team can meet and exceed operating excellence standards and performance expectations.
- Lead and support development of capital engineering and construction management competencies and skills.
- Perform Capital management, including, execution, tracking and reporting capital spending.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$130K.
- The Project Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5+ years experience managing capital projects including budget/ capital expenses, and contract administration in chemical plants.
- Working experience with stage gated capital deployment systems focused on Front End Loading (FEL) prior to project authorization.
- Knowledge of chemical technologies & equipment, scale-up procedures, troubleshooting, equipment design and construction management.
- LEAN manufacturing experience desired. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.