- The Process Control Engineer will sustain and enhance process control applications and assets, and provide expertise to support the safe, environmentally sound, and efficient operation of the processing units.
- Responsible for control applications in the processing units. Develop, modify, and tune control applications for continued and improved operation of assigned processing units.
- Provide control assistance for multi-variable controllers operating in the processing units. Responsible for development of new control applications as needed for new projects or products made in above listed units.
- Provide technical support to the design, installation and maintenance of PLCs, automation systems and Safety Instrumented Systems.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$150K.
- The Process Control Engineer will have a BS degree and 7+ years of Process Control Engineering experience in a petrochemical or refining facility.
- Experience with DCS systems such as Foxboro IA (Invensys) or Emerson Delta V preferred. Experience with PLCs (Triconex or GE Fanuc / Mark V, VII preferred).
- Experience with Process Hazard Analysis and LOPA studies.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.