- The Purchasing Director has strategic and tactical responsibility for the materials management and purchasing programs.
- Direct leadership for the teams challenged to achieve service and inventory goals.
- Manage the tactical operations of the materials management and purchasing function & staff for the plant site.
- Collaborate with inventory management team to ensure accurate forecasting and inventory planning.
- Identify and develop key talent and appropriately manage under performers to ensure success of all individuals in the department.
- Relocation provided. $125K-$140K.
- The Purchasing Director will have a BS Manufacturing, Finance or related degree required and 7+ years relevant people management, materials management & purchasing experience in a Tier 1, Tier 2 automotive manufacturing plant mandatory.
- Strong working knowledge of inventory planning, forecasting techniques as well as operational systems and warehouse management.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.