- The Manufacturing Engineer will monitor unit performance by tracking key process indicators (KPI’s) and key operating parameters (KOP’s).
- Maintenance of performance tracking tools to include set point or target changes.
- Evaluate and recommend cost effective and capable packaging equipment solutions and warehouse operations to drive improvements for existing and new products and processes.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$95K.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will have a BS degree with Mechanical or Chemical Engineering major.
- Minimum of 3 years chemical manufacturing experience.
- Relevant improvement experience such as Lean Six Sigma, or related methodologies.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.