- The Process Engineer applies scientific and engineering principles for research programs involving product development, processing, manufacturing technology and quality control.
- Manages projects and maintains constant communication with cross functional groups to drive projects from concept through commercialization.
- Participates in facilities, procedural and process improvements to maintain and improve production quality, safety, cost and efficiency.
- Monitor and document all calcining and drying emissions data in compliance with Title V and any other involved regulatory agency.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$120K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in Mining, Metallurgy or Mineral Processing.
- 5+ years of process / production engineering experience in the mining, cement, lime, or mineral processing industries.
- Requires background in product conveying, mineral processing, chemical engineering, chemistry, materials handling, and familiarity with regulatory requirements with respect to emission monitoring and control.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.