- The Production Engineer ensures that Area Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are met consistently.
- Drive performance to the levels using Six Sigma behaviors, tools and skills.
- Understand manufacturing process in order to provide technical instruction to Operations
- Become a recognized quality leader in nylon polymer.
- Lead investigation and define corrective actions for closed job variances.
- Provide day to day technical troubleshooting for the department.
- Through Six Sigma approach identify and reduce common cause variations in the product and process.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$125K.
- A BS degree (chemical or mechanical major) and 2-8 years as a Process Engineer / Production Engineer in a chemical, textiles, fibers manufacturing plant.
- Background in engineering work and process control theory.
- SPC, Provox DCS systems; PLC functionality, Safety and environmental policies, KMS, Aspen IP21, Basic understanding of PSM, and ISO 9001.
- Knowledge of processes for batch and continuous polymerization of nylon is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.