- The Inspection Manager is responsible for the management of the inspections personnel and systems to assure quality inspections are completed and recommendations are communicated and executed such that risk is minimized.
- Providing technical expertise, either personally or via resources on appropriate codes and standards (API, ASME, etc.).
- Ensuring that all of the work processes which involve inspections or engineering are adequately manned, supported, and managed.
- Providing programs, tools, trained people, and well managed contracted services to deliver efficient and cost effective inspections.
- Relocation provided. $140K-$170K.
- The Inspection Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major. Non degreed considered as well.
- 15+ years’ experience and 5+ years’ in leadership 10 +years’ of which have been in an inspections, maintenance or reliability engineering position.
- Experienced in the use of inspections software, CMMS systems (SAP preferred).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.