- The Project Engineer / Process Design Engineer provides project support from beginning to end. Provides engineering support to technology and sales in reducing operation costs, reducing losses, eliminating labor intensive operations and improving technology.
- Participates in coordinating capital investment projects and other assignments, including budgets, ROI, and scheduling.
- Manage design, construction and commissioning of pilots and other projects in their water treatment, water purification and soil remediation areas.
- Evaluates and provides justification, specifications, scopes of work, design drawings, P&I drawings, bidding, scheduling, supervision, startup and commissioning of assigned projects.
- $70K-$92K. Some relocation provided.
- The Project Engineer / Process Design Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major and 4+ years of work experience in project engineering & process design.
- Familiar with Statistical Process Controls (SPC), proficient in word processing, MS Project and AutoCAD or similar drafting software.
- Demonstrates a style of participative management in problem solving, project implementation, and continuous improvement objectives.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.