- The Manufacturing Engineer will monitor unit performance by tracking key process indicators (KPI’s) and key operating parameters (KOP’s).
- Maintenance of performance tracking tools to include set point or target changes.
- Provide process improvement support utilizing lean Six Sigma.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$105K.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will have a BS degree in chemical engineering and 3+ years of experience in chemical or fiber processing.
- SPC, Provox DCS systems, PLC functionality and knowledge.
- Basic understanding of Six Sigma, Aspen, PSM, SPC and ISO9001 is preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.