- The Maintenance & Reliability Manager will identify current planned outage planning at each facility and implement best practices across all sites.
- Develop a talent / qualification program for mechanical and electrical technicians as it relates to their ability to support, troubleshoot, and apply predictive technologies to the critical equipment.
- Lead and document Root Cause Analysis exercises for unplanned downtime.
- Direct regional team of reliability engineers to support the region.
- $110K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- The Maintenance & Reliability Manger will have a a BSME or MSME degree and 10 years of equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience, delivering reliability improvements in a fast-changing manufacturing environment.
- Applied working knowledge of time, condition and predictive based maintenance processes. Experience managing P.M. (preventative maintenance) practices.
- Experience in pulp, paper, wood or other similar process industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in implementing and/or maintaining a CMMS.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.