- The Production Manager will lead the Operations team, promoting a safe operating culture.
- Maximize production while constantly working to drive down operating cost.
- Participate on and manage small capital projects. Work with the Maintenance department to prioritize repairs and improvement projects.
- Evaluate equipment and processes to identify ways to optimize performance or to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Assist in troubleshooting process and equipment problems involving rotating equipment, vacuum systems, fired heaters/exchangers, tankage, instrumentation, waste water treatment, etc.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$140K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 10 years overall experience in a petrochemical, chemical, refining or related type facility. 3+ years of supervisory experience, preferably in Operations Management. Union experience a plus.
- Capital project management experience. Process and equipment troubleshooting capabilities including distillation columns, industrial vessels, rotating equipment, control systems, instrumentation, piping etc.
- Experience with EHS compliance, particularly Process Safety Management.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.