- The Environmental Engineer provides technical expertise and execution of all environmental matters at the site, in particularly compliance reporting. A
- Act as the EHS Manager in his/her absence to address any environmental, health, safety and/or hygiene issues as they arise.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local environmental regulations at the Texas site.
- Communicate with regulatory agencies, consultants, and legal counsel as needed to ensure environmental compliance.
- Maintain Title V database and compliance program.
- Oversee fugitive emissions monitoring program.
- Oversee wastewater compliance program including adherence to regulatory and permit conditions.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Environmental Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering or related major.
- 2+ years of Environmental Engineering experience in a PSM regulated industry.
- Experience with Title V.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.