- The Environmental Supervisor will anticipate, recognize, evaluate, monitor, prevent and /or mitigate health and environmental effects from work place hazards to employees and the environment.
- Responsible for department personnel and assist with interpreting and maintaining compliance with company solid waste and waste water, permitting and interfacing with government agencies.
- Assist all company Texas facilities in the compliance of and development of environmental solid waste and waste water regulatory procedures and processes.
- The Environmental Supervisor will have a BS degree and 5+ years of related experience in water, solid waste or waste water in chemical manufacturing.
- Obtain and maintain a Class C potable and waste water license.
- Handling and disposal of solid waste (non-hazardous and hazardous). Basic utility knowledge measuring and conservation. 1+ years experience supervising a team.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. #z