- The Sr. Electrical Engineer will provide electrical design and development expertise and technical leadership to the team throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Serve as the project manager and electrical engineering liaison with the engineers in our offsite facility for the development of medical device / surgical power systems.
- Provide electrical engineering support to cross-functional teams during the development of energy based accessory devices.
- Apply DFSS, DFA, DFM, Design for Lean and other fundamental engineering principles.
- Some relocation assistance provided. $120K-$140K.
- The Sr. Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE or MSEE and 8 + years of electrical design experience with progressively increasing responsibility.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience developing and testing medical device / surgical power systems is mandatory. Experience in a highly regulated environment for Class II medical devices.
- Experience working with clinicians for development of new products including translating user needs to engineering requirements and design.
- Working knowledge of statistical tools such as DOE, Statistical Process Control, Hypothesis Testing and Process Capability Studies.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available. #z