- The PSM Engineer oversees the PSM/RMP program as assigned.
- Responsible for all PSM/RMP elements and program requirements.
- Coordination/administration of site MOC program. Lead and facilitate site PHA’s and PSSR’s.
- Develop understanding of Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA).
- Develop recommendations resulting from PHA, Hazard reviews and PSSR’s. Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The PSM Engineer will have a B.S. degree with an engineering major (chemical preferred).
- 3+ years as a PSM Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Knowledgeable for CFR regulations relevant to the chemical manufacturing industry.
- ASP or CSP certification a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and has a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.