- The Process Engineer is responsible for monitoring the day-to-day operations of the plants and recommending changes for improvement.
- Has a direct impact upon organizational success by assisting in process optimization, assuring safety and environmental compliance and by removing bottlenecks to allow better use of resources.
- Insures the process is operated in a safe and environmentally compliant manner and endeavors to enhance and protect the safety of plant employees.
- Leads studies with technology licensors to improve plant capacity and reliability.
- Performs day to day monitoring and troubleshooting of plant to ensure plant production and efficiency is maximized. Recommends any operating adjustments via instrumentation, equipment, or chemical additions required to maintain specifications while optimizing the processes.
- $90K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of chemical industry experience.
- Expected to effectively communicate with outside vendors and contractors.
- Willing to travel approximately 10% of the time and work as needed to support the organization’s needs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.