- The I&E Engineer will provide I&E technical support and maintenance needs to the unit area, support maintenance and operations, provide troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, repairs, improvements, and installation of new equipment. Implement unit projects and maintain metrics.
- Responsible for engineering, estimating, procurement, and management of small capital projects as required.
- Work with maintenance personnel to evaluate PM and inspection reports, recommendations for I&E, HVAC, fire systems, and other related equipment. $120K-$140K. Relocation provided.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BS Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of chemical plant instrumentation along with small motors/MCC, PLC/DCS & Front End Project Loading.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.