- The Controls Engineer / Electrical Engineer will be performing electrical design from concept to completion.
- Lead the installation, commissioning, and operations of process automation and related projects.
- Participate in the PHA process and ensure reviews are performed in compliance with corporate and regulatory standards, including Management of Change (MOC).
- Relocation provided $80K-$100K.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (electrical or chemical) and at least 5 years of experience as a plant Automation Engineer / Process Control Engineer in a chemical plant.
- Experience with automation software; Rockwell Automation PLC including Delta V and Factory Talk Suite, previous experience with electronic and PLC circuitry, equipment, processes and programming.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.