- The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for providing electrical expertise in multiple areas of the plant. Lead continuous improvement and corrective action activities & projects.
- Hardware design, PLC and HMI programming, VFDs, Servos, Control System Networking & Systems integration.
- Manage major projects up to $1M such as equipment installation, upgrades, etc.
- Create and finalize designs to meet project scope of work and safety requirements.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$120K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE and 3+ years experience in Electrical Engineering including PLC programming and project management.
- Working knowledge in writing/developing/programming PLCs and controls design in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience specifying, installing, start up and operation of A/C inverter and servo drives.
- Working knowledge of power distribution equipment including sizing transformers and distribution gear for equipment loads up to 41.6KV. Experience specifying, installing, start-up and operation of A/C inverter and servo drives.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.