- The Design Engineer will design, test and maintain analog, digital, and mixed signal circuits.
- Troubleshoot and repair circuits and systems. Schematic capture and layout of PCBs.
- Participate in verification/validation plans and procedures. Research new technology and development tools.
- Relocation provided, $80K-$120K.
- The Design Engineer will have a BSEE and 3+ years of pertinent engineering experience in aerospace or defense development environment.
- Data acquisition systems, sensor interfaces (accelerometers, temperature, etc.), high speed digital electronics, FPGAs & microprocessor interfaces.
- Experience with CAD software for electronics design such as Mentor Graphics PADS. Knowledge of Ground Penetrating Radar systems, knowledge of ultra-wideband RF systems.
- Must have ability to obtain and/or maintain a DoD Secret level clearance.