- The Chemist is responsible for developing innovative chemical processes that contribute to new product development.
- Will provide relevant lab data for scaling the chemical process into the pilot plant and will provide chemistry and lab support during pilot plant campaigns.
- Supporting the manufacturing units to troubleshoot and solve issues with process chemistry.
- Work with operations and engineering teams to provide chemistry and lab support for cost savings, capacity expansion and continuous improvement programs for the site.
- Relocation provided. $70K-$80K.
- The Chemist will have a BS or MS in Chemistry.
- 8+ years of laboratory experience is required, preferably working on process development and scale up projects for a chemical manufacturer.
- Experience in analytical chemistry in conjunction with conducting lab synthesis experiments; i.e. use and maintenance of instruments such as GC, GC-MS, FTIR, IC; method development a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.