- The Embedded Software Engineer will design, build, and test embedded software and systems for commercial and military products.
- Produce project technical documentation required to meet internal, customer, and/or contractual requirements.
- Support all aspects of prototype debug, testing and demonstration.
- Assist in transitioning products to recurring production environment.
- Relocation provided, $110K-$120K.
- The Embedded Software Engineer will have a BS degree with an Engineering major.
- 6 + years of experience with real-time embedded systems.
- Experience with MIL-STD-498 and/or DO-178B/C in CMMI level 3+ safety critical development environment.
- Extensive C/C++ experience including OOD in a real-time environment. Experience developing software in a Linux-based environment.
- Proficient with fault-tolerant digital sensor systems used in military and commercial hardware is a plus.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD clearance.