- The EHS Specialist is responsible for coordinating, implementing, and maintaining all Environmental, Health, Safety, and Security efforts.
- Responsible for full scope and requirements of the company standards; Local, State, and Federal regulations, including OSHA PSM; and the Responsible Care standard RC14001.
- Support responsibility for PSM compliance elements of Process Hazard Analysis, Management of Change, Incident Investigation, Compliance Audits, and Pre-startup Safety Review.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$100K.
- The EHS Specialist will have a BS degree and experience as and EHS in a PSM regulated manufacturing plant.
- Experience with direct supervision of contractors, consultants, design firms, etc.
- OSHA PSM plant experience is required.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and Responsible Care (RC 14001) preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.