- The Process Engineer will monitor unit performance by tracking key process indicators (KPI’s) and key operating parameters (KOP’s).
- Maintenance of performance tracking tools to include set point or target changes.
- Evaluate and recommend cost effective and capable packaging equipment solutions and warehouse operations to drive improvements for existing and new products and processes.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$120K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree with a mechanical or Chemical engineering major.
- Knowledge of ASPEN products, heat transfer, hydraulics, etc.
- Knowledge of PSM, PHA and LOPA. Experience with MOC.
- Minimum of 3 years chemical manufacturing experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available. #z