- The Process Engineer will provide technical support for new product / process introductions and continuous improvement for process/ production expansions.
- Lead facilities, procedural and process improvements to maintain and improve production quality, safety, cost and efficiency.
- Conduct trials as required to insure continuous improvement of the manufacturing process and to develop or validate new products at the site.
- Recognize potential production problems, investigate and recommend solutions to correct them.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$100K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree.
- 5+ years as Process Engineer working in chemicals, plastics or similar plant manufacturer.
- Requires solid skills in Six Sigma, 5S and Lean management.
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.