- The Environmental Engineer will develop and maintain the strategy to meet environmental regulatory requirements, reduce waste, and recover key materials.
- Manage site compliance to all applicable environmental regulations and permits.
- Develops, implements/coordinates and monitors environmental programs including hazardous waste, Title V, waste water, etc.
- Designs and manages environmental compliance systems in order to maintain the site’s license to operate.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$105K.
- The Environmental Engineer will have a BS degree in environmental or chemical engineering.
- 5+ years experience as Environmental Engineer implementing and managing environmental programs - Title V, RCRA, waste water, etc. for chemical manufacturing plants.
- Demonstrated knowledge of environmental permitting process and compliance and reporting to regulatory authorities.
- Experience in submitting EPA permit applications and negotiating permit requirements for local, state, and national.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.