- The Sr. Reliability Engineer provides support to the various manufacturing units by identifying, engineering and implementing mechanical solutions or improvements to equipment.
- Direct all mechanical equipment modifications, upgrades, replacements or repairs in assigned areas including any required Management of Change (MOC).
- Work closely with Operations and Maintenance personnel to troubleshoot mechanical (rotating and stationary equipment) problems. Provide second-level troubleshooting when equipment issues are beyond the technical knowledge of the maintenance.
- Coordinate and ensure resources are scheduled and available for mechanical inspections of piping, vessels and critical machines.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $110K-$140K.
- The Sr. Reliability Engineer will have a BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years chemical plant experience is mandatory. Knowledge of accepted maintenance and reliability best practices.
- Reliability certification is a strong plus. Knowledge of process equipment, including piping, valves, pumps, tanks, and pressure vessels.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.