- The Sr. Process Engineer will be supporting plant process design projects, recommending process technology improvements.
- Leading FEL activities for process improvement projects.
- Develop, conduct and evaluate opportunities for process improvement.
- $120K-$160K. Some relocation provided.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering and 5 + years of experience in a process engineering role in chemical plant.
- Demonstrated ability to provide engineering support to process design and modeling through to start up.
- Ability to collaborate with engineering to troubleshoot and mitigate operations challenges.
- Knowledge and familiarity with working in a PSM regulated environment.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.