- The Production Leader will supervises staff to include hiring, training, evaluating performance, providing compensation recommendations, and determining disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Lead continuous improvement projects to optimize plant efficiency. Should have experience with multiple complex production lines.
- Ensures resources and personnel are allocated to meet operational demands.
- Analyze and review a variety of operational reports across the functions to improve quality, efficiency, cycle times, volumes, and implements operational changes as required.
- Develops operating policies and procedures to ensure the efficient use of resources, maintain a safe environment, and produce quality products.
- Some relocation provided. $80K-$100K.
- The Production Leader will have a BS degree (engineering major) and 5+ years of production experience including at least 1 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment including supervising and evaluating employees.
- Experience in initiating and leading continuous improvement projects (Six Sigma, TPS, Kaizen, Lean etc.) is desired.
- Experience in a PSM or hazardous material facility a plus. Knowledgeable in GMP guidelines a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.