- The Project Manager will ensure that all plants are operated safely, reliably and efficiently while achieving key performance indicators (KPIs) and annual plan objectives.
- Ensure compliance with safety, health and environmental standards, including process engineering and safety.
- Responsible for executing capital projects in a PSM regulated industry.
- On-site plant operations and maintenance, quality and service.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$130K.
- The Project Manager will have a BS degree with a mechanical or chemical major.
- 8+ years of professional experience preferably in industrial products, chemicals or engineering industry and a minimum five years of process operations experience in process plant operations or reliability activity.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control systems.
- 5+ years of project engineering.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.