- The Process Controls Engineer will identify, develop, and implement control strategies, instrumentation and systems to maintain and improve the operating units assigned.
- Solve complex operational problems and/or develop complex design solutions in the assigned area.
- Evaluate and implement safety instrumented systems (user level for DCS interface).
- Work with Process Control Specialist and Maintenance Technicians to implement and maintain control strategies, hardware and programing.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$135K.
- The Process Controls Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical, electrical).
- 3+ years relevant experience in a chemical plant.
- Process Control experience in any of the following processes is desired; batch control, DCS maintenance and troubleshooting, computers and networks with knowledge of architectures Exposure and basic knowledge of safety systems. Advanced control experience, sequential programming, and sequential control is beneficial.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.