- The Quality Manager will continuously improve the compliance, efficiency, and strategic position of the site in harmony with global initiatives by applying technical, quality, and scientific principles to innovatively meet customer needs.
- Product characterization and analysis, product/process development, technology transfers, scale-down/at-scale process troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$115K.
- The Quality Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering or chemistry major. 8+ years of experience in pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry, including 5+ years of supervisory experience in sterile drug products.
- Formulation / down-stream process development. Understand scale up and scale down pharma processes.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.