- The Director of Operations is responsible for providing strategic management and leadership for operational functions, including Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, assembly/testing and production.
- Directly responsible for development and implementation of a strategic vision for operations and partnering with other functional leaders to ensure on-time delivery performance, quality, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Lead, provide direction to, and development of direct reports in order to maximize business results, establish succession candidates, and provide career opportunities for employees.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team and contribute to establishing the company’s strategic direction.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$180K.
- The Operations Director will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major.
- 10 years of years of experience in a manufacturing operation in a high mix/low volume (hmlv), manual assembly and test environment.
- 5 + years of leadership experience in manufacturing and plant operations.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.