- The Process Controls Engineer will assure that control systems (Yokogawa) logic and equipment are maintained in such a way as to promote safe and efficient unit operations.
- Utilize process control techniques to enhance plant safety, improve operations, and increase profitability.
- Provide technical knowledge and support to assist in identifying and resolving problems within the production facility.
- Lead process control projects to improve plant performance.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$100K.
- The Process Controls Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 3 + years of experience as a Process Controls Engineer in a chemical plant, refinery, industrial gas or similar manufacturing process facility.
- Yokogawa DCS knowledge and experience.
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, and implementing process control solutions, including batch process control logic, system interlocks and permissions, and PLC communication.
- Experience programming in Visual Basic and/or C#.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.