- The Safety Manager is responsible for the strategic direction of the safety initiatives and programs.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and manages safety and security programs, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures the organization complies with all federal, state and local safety regulations.
- Evaluates the organization's procedures, facilities and equipment to identify unsafe conditions for improvement.
- Performs internal audits and be familiar with a Corrective Action/Preventive Action Program (CAPA).
- Participates/leads incident investigations; identifying root cause and develops/monitors action plans to prevent recurrence.
- $85K-$115K. Relocation provided.
- The Safety Manager will have a BS degree with a relevant major and 5+ years of experience in safety in a manufacturing plant.
- 3 years related experience in a GMP regulated environment is mandatory.
- Environment certification in OSHA programs and practices.
- Familiarity with Corrective Action / Preventive Action Program (CAPA) for use in following up and tracking remediation to safety inspection findings.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.