- The Project Engineer will develop and prepare project control execution plans, assessing options, presenting and gaining alignment within corporate group.
- Responsible for the project cost estimate as well as the monthly cash flows.
- Organize and manage the work through the development of work break down structures.
- Execute cost and progress control, including critical path analysis. Willingness to travel (up to 50%), some internationally.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $100K-$130K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with a chemical or mechanical major.
- 5+ years experience in project management in the $5MM+ range. Experience in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, or related process industries.
- Experience in early phase estimating, scheduling and cost management throughout a project’s lifecycle. Experience with design, construction, and start-up chemical plant/ processes.
- Industry certification a plus.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.