- The Sr. Reliability Engineer will monitor major equipment life cycle cost and production OEE losses. Use FMCEA analysis to prioritize focused efforts on the most critical area.
- Develop plans to eliminate /reduce the losses through tools such as root cause analysis.
- Manage and monitor equipment reliability, performance issues and risk. Ensure the reliability and maintainability of new assets and modified asset installations.
- Participate in the development of design and installation specs of new assets. Ensure effective utilization of predictive and other NDT methods to identify and isolate reliability problems.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$135K.
- The Sr. Reliability Engineer will be a BS degree (ME major preferred).
- 10 + years experience related experience in a chemical plant, refinery or similar process industry. Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (CMRP) is a plus.
- Knowledge of design codes and industry standards such as Process Safety Management (PSM), Management of Change process (MOC), ASME & API stds, etc.
- Experience with all aspects of mechanical equipment performance testing, predictive, preventative and routine maintenance repair methods.
- RCM – reliability centered maintenance, Weibull analysis, etc.
- Vibration Analysis & machinery lubrication certifications a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.