- The Sr. Scientist will investigate solvent formulation & application development for our existing products, and generate new ideas for our current product portfolio and business strategy.
- Aid in the synthesis of new molecules from bench to pilot plant scale.
- Provide chemistry leadership in developing and testing new solvents/molecules based on our current products and their potential application spaces.
- Leverage modern analytical methods (IC, UV-vis, HPLC, GC, GC/MS) to understand R&C processes and develop new products and applications for our products and their derivatives.
- Application knowledge of Coatings, Adhesives / Cleaning industry.
- Collaborate with the commercial group to understand market needs for new products and target markets/applications, and conceive of and develop new molecules based on our existing product portfolio to meet those needs.
- $110K-$145K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Scientist will have a BS, MS or PhD in Organic or Physical chemistry and 5-10 or more years’ experience in an industrial environment.
- Working with solvents uses in application spaces such as: coatings, agriculture, and dispersants / coalesces is mandatory. Performance polymers (PE) ideal.
- 5+ years optimizing and commercializing chemical processes.
- Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.