- The Quality Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, measurement, maintenance and continuous improvement of quality systems, including product & process quality and consistency and compliance to applicable regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with all site quality managers, operations and the various business functions.
- Drive quality advancements in concert with the business strategy.
- Travel 10-30%, some globally.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$130K.
- The Quality Manager will have a BS or MS degree and 10+ years of experience with quality engineering in a PSM regulated facility (mandatory).
- 5+ years in a supervisory role.
- Experience establishing and implementing performance metrics. Root Cause and Correct Action Analysis (RCCA).
- Continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma methodologies (DMAIC, DFSS, Lean).
- Extensive knowledge of system and product regulatory requirements (ISO, cGMP, HACCP).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.