- The Supply Quality Engineer will develop and execute supplier qualification process, action plans, audits, performance monitoring, and assisting key suppliers towards improving their standards of excellence.
- Monitor and report suppliers’ performance in defined categories.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and timeliness of suppliers’ response to incidents, and act to improve them.
- Schedule and participate in supplier audits globally, and plan resource to execute them.
- Improve supplier capability through training and education. Ability to travel up to 20%, some international.
- $90K-$105K. Relocation provided.
- The Supply Quality Engineer will have a BS or BA degree and 5 + years industrial experience in operations roles or quality function. Chemical manufacturing a strong plus.
- Understanding of Six Sigma and application to supplier quality programs.
- Audit experience and ISO 9001 knowledge, proficiency with SAP.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.