- The Sr. Process Engineer will be responsible for day to day plant performance in such areas as throughput & productivity, process optimization for cost & quality, safe unit operations, and completing capital projects including commissioning activities.
- Responsible for continuous chemical processes and other plant operation prior to assuming responsibilities as the Assistant Site Leader.
- Interact with the production employees providing hands on engineering support for production unit operations and turnarounds (shutdowns).
- Work to improve product quality, reduce operating costs, increase capacity and further streamlining the process.
- Participate in the plant Continuous Improvement Program including ISO 9001 and cGMP compliance.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$170K.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a BS or MS in chemical engineering.
- 15+ years of experience in chemical manufacturing with recent work that has included engineering tasks.
- Production management experience.
- FDA, cGMP compliance experience a plus. Leadership experience desired.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.