- The Environmental Engineer is responsible for the advancement of effective and efficient air quality control and alternative energy solutions.
- Establish key components of an international emissions control assessment campaign.
- Develop and establish clear, consistent international environmental impact analyses for proven emissions control technologies.
- Oversee company research and development projects designed to further assess and refine evolving emissions control solutions.
- Willingness to travel 25%, some international.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$130K.
- The Environmental Engineer must have a MS or PhD with a relevant major (chemical engineering preferred).
- 5 + years of related manufacturing industry experience with an emphasis on emission controls.
- Exceptional leadership, strategy development, and problem solving skills with complex project management.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.