- The Process Engineer is responsible for analysis of different process configurations, mass and energy balances, optimization, preparation of PFD's and P& ID's.
- Provide process design guidance and technical input for the following industrial scale unit operations.
- Relocation. $80K-$120K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree and 10+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Project and design experience with equipment and instrumentation typically found in a chemical plant.
- Experience with chlor alkali.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.