- The Safety Manager is a key leadership position in this OSHA PSM facility. Ensures effective programs are in place to achieve our goal of zero injuries and maintain the highest occupational safety standards.
- Positively impact the site's safety culture in all departments.
- The Safety Manager participates in and monitors the activities of incident investigations and organizes incident investigation training to assure a thorough and complete process. Advise and participate in HAZOPS and pre start-up safety reviews.
- Develop, implement and manage the industrial hygiene monitoring program.
- $80K-$100K. Some relocation provided.
- The Safety Manager will have a BS in a Safety Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in as a Safety Manger in a manufacturing plant. Union experience a plus.
- Proven application of OSHA regulations and emergency preparedness programs. Industrial Hygiene experience.
- CSP or CIH certifications a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.