- The Sr Scientist / R&D Engineer participates as a member of process technology team to develop new concepts for business needs.
- Conducting laboratory and/or pilot plant experiments to develop data needed to properly design plant scale equipment.
- Leading process hazard analysis for laboratory and pilot plant operations.
- Generating data required for and composing definition of technology (process technology data packages), including preliminary design creation.
- Supervise laboratory experimental operations, including design of experiments.
- $110K-$145K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr Scientist will have a BS, MS or PhD in Chemical Engineering.
- 10+ years of chemicals or petrochemicals process R&D experience.
- Understanding of organic chemistry, with a focus on polyamide chemistry, small molecule chemistry, and applications technology to accelerate new product development.
- Understands chemical engineering fundamentals such as fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, distillation, reaction engineering and kinetics.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.